Number of Facebook Users

Facebook is growing fast! This social networking website caught the heart of every internet user and its number of users are increasing rapidly. By the way, how many friends do you have in Facebook?

If you want to add all users of FB, I'm not sure if their server can handle it. How many Facebook users are there? The last time that I've checked the number of users of this social network site it reaches 146,178,617 (June 2011) So what will happen if that amount of users liked your status. Your computer will explode.




Google's number of visitors is still ahead, but Facebook accelerates faster. Maybe the social networking site will beat Google after years or decades. However, Google won't let that happen. That's why they created Google+ to maintain their crown.

If you want to know my reference, Just leave a comment, because I want to feel the eagerness of my readers.

Comments

  1. Its my dream i want to expect that 10-20% of facebook user know my business and read my blog. This is the biggest dream in my life. If it does that will be the gift for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment