Google's Number of Unique Visitors

Google is the number one website in the world, and I believe there are billions of users who rely on it for their searches and more. I'm also wondering how many unique visitors Google has.

As I joined the forum to give an answer to my question, I found a website that compiles the records of different websites. They have the number of unique visitor of a website, how many referring sites they have, the monthly changes on their statistics, and more.



As I checked the site, for June 2011, Google have 159,469,751 unique visitors. It means that there are more than a hundred million people that go to this search engine for this month. And they didn't just visit this site once for this month. That's why I think it can have roughly a billion page views a month.

Comments