Top 3 Ways on How to Hack Facebook Account [Updated 2017]

There are number of reasons why you want to have access to your friend or enemy's facebook account. Today I'll share to you the top 3ways on how to hack facebook account. Before we continue with our tutorial and tips, make sure that you are 100% sure that you're doing this. This will have a lot of consequences in the future.



If you're convinced that it's really necessary to hack facebook account to save someone or to fix your life, go ahead and keep on reading this article.

Method 1

If you have access to your victim's computer or laptop, you can check his password on his browser. 
  1. Open Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
  2. Find the settings and search "Password".
  3. Type Facebook
  4. From the list, you should find the username and password of the user.
  5. Click the option to view password. Note: You may need to type the computer password to view this.
  6. Copy the password somewhere



Method 2

If you're not familiar with phishing, this is a trick where you enter your details to a fake web page like login information and credit card information. This  is the widely used strategy of hackers. To do this, the fake page should be look like the original web page.

The funny part is, Facebook itself can create web apps that will require the user to enter the login details such as username and password.

Here's an example: https://apps.facebook.com/techworeld/22page/?i=1104712
Warning: do not login to this page or else someone will hack your Facebook account.

To create a facebook app, Click this article to learn how to create facebook app or continue with method 3.

Method 3: The Ultimate Hack

1. First you need to download the facebook offline here.





2. You will get 3 files (index.php, login.php, and view.php) inside the folder.

3. Configure the files login.php and view.php to match with the database configuration.

4. In this third step, you can view my previous tutorial about how to hack facebook account using phishing method

5. This is the fake facebook page interface preview screenshot using my browser.

6. If someone logged in, we can view the harvested passwords in view.php page.




Comments

  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Evans from the United Kingdom am here to give a testimonial on how I meet one of the best Hacker so far on my incredible moment of pain I lost a huge amount of money to a fake investor, I invested 105,000 USD to this investment company with my belief that I will have a huge return when it was time for me to get my return they company no longer pick my calls or reply to my email I was so devasted that my sister saw my pain and sad sorrow she have no choice than to introduce me to this great hacker called Wizard Brixton. I tell him everything about my situation and he asked for the company email address and the mobile number he promises to help me retrieval my funds if I will be able to cooperate and give him the vital information needed less than 24 hours he was able to give me the necessary details about the company and how he will get my funds back without the company approval. Contact him: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 ;) I was very happy when he recovered all my funds and gave me 2% of the profit the company could have given to me . so I promise to make him go viral for everyone to contact him in different aspects of hacking software program in your life he proves the best in his job CONTACT HIM: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOLS&FULLZ SHOP
    _______________

    hi EveryonE!

    Are you been stuck for looking valid products or been scammed by scammers :(

    Here the Valid store available for all kind of tools,tutorials & Fullz with quality

    Learn hacking and spamming and do it on your own way & enjoy..........

    _______________

    1)FRESHLY SPAMMED USA FULLZ
    2)HACKING & SPAMMING TOOLS
    3)TUTORIALS
    _______________

    *Contact*
    *ICQ :748957107
    *Gmail : groothighx@gmail.com
    *Telegram : @James307
    *Skype : Jamesvince$
    _______________
    USA SSN FULLZ WITH ALL PERSONAL DATA+DL NUMBER
    -FULLZ FOR PUA & SBA
    -FULLZ FOR TAX REFUND
    *fullz/lead with DL num
    *SSN+DOB
    *Premium info
    ID's Photos For any state (back & front)
    ________________
    +US cc Fullz
    +(Dead Fullz)
    +(Email leads with Password)
    +(Dumps track 1 & 2 with pin and without pin)
    +HACKING & CARDING TUTORIALS
    +SMTP LINUX
    +SAFE SOCK
    +CPANEL
    +RDPs
    +Spamming Tutorial
    +SERVER I.Ps
    +EMAIL COMBO
    +DUMPS TUTORIAL
    +BTC FLASHER
    +KEYLOGGER COMP&MOB
    +EMAIL BOMBER
    +SQLI INJECTOR
    +ETHICAL HACKING TUTORIAL
    +GMAIL HACKING TUTORIAL
    +PENETRATION TESTING TUTORIAL
    +PayPal Cracker
    +BTC Cracker
    +BLUE PRINTS BLOCKCHAIN
    +EMAIL BLASTER
    +SMS SENDER
    +NORD VPN
    +ONION LINKS AND TOR BROWSER (LATEST VERSION)
    +DARK HORSE TROJAN
    +NETFLIX CHECKER
    +IP ROUTING
    +KEYSTROKE LOGGER
    +WESTERN UNION LOGINs
    +ALI BABA IPs
    +KEYLOGGER
    +SHELL SCRIPTING
    _______________
    *Let's do a long term business with good profit
    *Contact for more details & deal

    *Contact*
    *ICQ :748957107
    *Gmail: groothighx@gmail.com
    *Telegram :@James307
    *Skype : Jamesvince$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Providing T00LS & Tut0rials
    Spam-ming
    Hac-king
    Car-ding
    Scri-pting
    Attac-king/Phishing
    Kali-Linux
    De-ep W-eb Course

    With Complete guidence & Proper tools
    Here I'm
    @killhacks Telegram
    7.5.2.8.2.2.0.4.0 I'C'Q

    Fullz for Filling Benefits/SBA/Unemployment/Tax Returns
    SSN DOB
    SSN DOB DL
    High Credit Fullz
    CC FULLZ With CVV [vbv & non-vbv]

    Minimum CS 700+
    All valid & fresh Info
    Invalid/wrong info will be replace
    Fresh Spa-mmed
    Contact

    Tele'gram @leadsupplier
    I'C'Q -> 7.5.2.8.2.2.0.4.0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment