Is Lazada.com.ph legit? Yes! and here's my story

If you're new to online shopping and wondering if Lazada.com.ph is legit. My answer is a big yes. I bought a lot of item from this online store and generally I was happy. I saved a lot of money if I will compare my experience in buying in a traditional shop in malls.



Lazada.com.ph Advantages over Traditional Stores

Lazada offers a lot of promos and discount and they are actually true. If you've seen amazing deals on facebook from a legit lazada page or advertisement don't waste time, you should grab them the first time you see them. Well, as long as you're interested on the product.

Lazada.com.ph warnings

Not all sellers sell genuine and high quality products. I've experienced buying a fake sun glasses. The item lookks really cheap and not as advertised. The good thing about Lazada is it's easy to return the item.

How to return items in Lazada?

  1. Just print out the return item form from your account. You can also use the paper included on the package.
  2. Fill out the form.
  3. Go to the nearest LBC branch. It's free of charge and their staff is aware of Lazada return policy.
  4. Wait for your refund. In my case, I got the refund in less than a week.

Lazada.com.ph Tips in Buying Items

I've listed some tips for new shoppers to avoid fake and low quality products

  1. Make sure that the seller is a legit brand name or has a good feedback (star rating). For example, if you're planning to buy a Sony product you should buy it from a a good mobile phone seller. 
  2. If it's from Lazada seller there's a chance to get an imitation product. Make sure to read the name and description. I got an imitation version of a knife called Miracle Blade it's called Mibacle Blade. Very funny, I had it for 600 pesos. It's fake but it cuts well. 
  3. Check the warranty information. Most items here don't have warranty.
  4. Shipping takes 2 days in avarage (I live in Metro Manila)



  5. If you're item is from overseas it may take weeks.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment